Sunday 29 September 2013

Snuggly Sunday - We're going on a bear hunt!


For me Sundays are all bout cosy jumpers, sofa snuggles, books, snacks and any film from my childhood that I can get my hands on. Sometimes I don't have that much control and we have family plans or I spend my weekends at Tim's house but generally I enjoy my weekends most when I can stay at home and relax.

Today my mumma and I popped into town to try and find her a dress for an upcoming birthday but I was the one who benefited most from a mooch around the shops. I found this absolutely PERFECT snuggly Sunday jumper in Topshop and I don't ever want to take it off!!


I mean REALLY!!! Have you ever seen such a cute jumper in your life? I haven't which is why I'm so besotted with this addition to my jumper collection* (*read as hoard...). It's 100% polyester and feels so fluffy. The outside of the jumper is fluffier than the inside but I don't mind that really as I think it would be too sweaty if both sides were this snuggly!
The photographs don't capture the vibrance of the pink for the bear but it's more neon than pastel. The photo on the Topshop website  mutes the colour a little.

It was £32 and I've bought mine in a size 12 but it's so roomy than a 10 might have been alright too. I much prefer buying jumpers in baggier sizes rather than tight fitting, especially since this is the perfect attire for a Sunday roast! If you want to grab one yourself you can find it here (click!).


As much as I may imagine myself sitting in our reading room in a perfectly posed seated position I'm normally found with my hair in a pineapple and my legs up on the sofa drifting in and out of a nap!

How do you prefer to spend your Sundays? Are you more active than I am? Let's be honest, it's not hard to be is it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment