Sunday 6 October 2013

Mulberry Continental Wallet in Dark Blush




Words honestly don't do this little baby justice. I've had it for about 3 months now and it's still not got a scratch. This might be because I keep it as far away from everything else in my handbag as possible but it's important to consider the durability and quality of the leather.
This is not a purse for vegetarians and vegans so I apologise that this will only appeal to people who don't share those views. It is made of goat skin, which frankly sounds horrible but if you can get past that it really is so soft and feels very sturdy.

The Mulberry plaque at the front and the metal embellishments are all rose gold which is my absolute FAVE and it compliments the blush colour of the leather wonderfully.

It has 12 card compartments, a change section, 4 slip pockets on the inside, an external pocket at the back, grey Mulberry tree inner lining and popper closures.
I haven't experienced any stretching if the change pocket is a little full which is something that always worries me with leather purses!

I absolutely love this purse and I can't see that there will be a need to replace it for a long time. That's partly tragic because there are even more beautiful Mulbs additions in the purse sections online but I'm incredibly appreciative that the high quality of the purse will give it a long, happy life in my Del Rey!

You can view much better photos than mine on the Mulberry website here (click!) as well as in depth product information and pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment