Sunday 13 April 2014

Debenhams S/S '14 Beauty Show

There's nothing more apt than beach themed beauty goodies when the warm weather is approaching. 
On Thursday I went with my best pal Amy to the Debenhams Beauty showcase for all the gorgeous Spring/Summer '14 collections.

It was laid out beautifully and really gave me the chance to have a look, poke, prod, sniff - anything! 


My absolute favourite products are the Too Faced Sweetheart blushes. They are absolutely gorgeous and I'm desperate to get my hands on the pink one - click here (!) to buy.

The CK nail polishes in the background apparently release the scent of the latest CK perfume which can last up to three days! I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that since I wear perfumes or scented body lotions but for some I'm sure it's a little perk.


Secondly, look at that HUGE candle. Can you imagine anything more relaxing than those three wicks burning whilst you're in a roll top bath by the sea...... because I can't. These candles were surrounded by Elemis body scrubs that looked so thick they'd soon help me shed my winter skin in preparation for a new tan!


We were also treated to a Nails Inc. mani where we were lucky enough to get to see the new Gel Effect polishes in action. Amy chose a gorgeous blue - reminiscent of Essie's Bikini So Teeny. This shade isn't out until June so keep your eyes peeled here (click!).



My final favourites were found in the form of the Burt's Bees hand, feet and body goodies. I am obsessed with the thought of the peppermint foot lotion sooooo watch this space incase I cave and buy it!


// //////

1 comment:

  1. Those Too Faced blushes look amazing!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete