Tuesday 15 April 2014

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Fragrance

MISS DIOR BLOOMING BOUQUET PERFUME

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is Dior's perfectly picked Spring scent - both floral and fruity it makes me feel ready to step out into the day regardless of the weather! It was released earlier this year with the intention of bringing us into the Spring season with notes of rose, peony and citrus. 


MISS DIOR BLOOMING BOUQUET PERFUME

It appears as though this was another product to be re-branded by Dior as it used to be Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet but now we have lost the Cherie and we're just Miss Dior. 
It lasts up to three hours on me but I'm quite a liberal sprayer. I give a good 6+ spritzes in the morning; around the base of my ears, wrists and décolletage. 

MISS DIOR BLOOMING BOUQUET PERFUME

With its pink hue and silver bow adornments this perfume is probably more appealing to a younger audience than one who might want a J'adore to grace their dressing table. 
I, for one, am entirely taken in by this fragrance in both its scent and its appearance and plan to purchase another bottle once this one has run its course. 

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet retails from £45-£77 depending on your retailer and size. I bought mine in-store from John Lewis for £55/50ml (online here, click!)


// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment