Saturday 17 May 2014

Previously Posted Products - Still loving....

Mac blusher review

I did one of these a couple of months ago (click here to read) and had such a good response so I thought it was about time for another!

Firstly something I stumbled upon before Christmas - the I Love.... Strawberries and Cream body spray (click here to read original post). This still sits on my dressing table and has been chucked into numerous overnight bags. It's easy to transport as it's a plastic bottle and it's super inexpensive

Secondly the Marilyn Monroe x Mac blusher is still in use in my make-up collection. I try to use it sparingly but it's one of my favourite blushes (click here to read original post).

Finally, the heaven sent Bioderma cleansing water (click here to read original post). I use this every single day before using my Clarisonic. It's pretty much idiot proof which is perfect if I'm stumbling to bed in the early hours. I still try to wash my face after using it and before applying my moisturiser but I know a lot of people use it alone without rinsing off after. I've featured it in a number of posts since first using it and I plan to use it foreverrrrr!



// //////

No comments:

Post a Comment